Frequently Asked Questions. Many people have asked a variety of questions regarding their Mp3 downloads, so hopefully they can be answered here.
from the Digital track download page?
1. Choose the downloads and speed you would like to order.
2. Once you have chosen all your downloads click on 'Add to Basket'
3. If you require more than one speed for the same set dance you will have to click on 'Add to Basket'
at the bottom of the page and then repeat the process for the next speed.
4. You will then be taken to a page where you will have to choose the country you live in.
5. The next page allows you to view the contents of your shopping basket. You can remove any unwanted items, 'Continue shopping' if you would like to buy some more or 'Checkout' if you are finished.
6. The following pages require your contact details and payment details.
7. Once the order is complete you will see a screen that displays the tunes you have bought with a download link. You should right click on 'SAVE TARGET AS' and then save it onto your desktop. This is very important as it allows you to play the tune in any media player (i.e. iTunes) and allows you to save the tune onto CD (must be saved as an audio CD).
8. If you have saved your tune onto iTunes, you can open iTunes, click on the tune you want and save it onto your desktop.
the Irish Dance Music Ringtones page?
1. Choose the ringtone(s) you would like to order.
2. Once you have chosen all your ringtones click on ‘Add to Basket’
3. You will then be taken to a page where you will have to choose the country you live in.
4. The next page allows you to view the contents of your shopping basket. You can remove any unwanted items, ‘Continue shopping’ if you would like to buy some more or ‘Checkout’ if you are finished.5. The following pages require your contact details and payment details.
download from iTunes?
Just click on the name of the tune once you have iTunes open, click on it again and drag and drop onto the desktop, its as easy as that.
on the desktop can I burn it to CD?
Yes, you can treat this file as you would any other file on your computer. If you are making a music CD to be played on CD players etc. choose 'music CD' or 'audio CD' in your writer software before you burn the disc.
a ringtone onto my phone?
There are a few ways.
1. via cable, the most conventional method:
Some mobile phones and almost all PDA phones have the option of a data transfer cable to connect to a PC via USB or serial port. PDA type mobile phones generally use some sort of docking station solution, however, regular cell phones use an optional cable that connects to the bottom of your cell phone. This method of data transfer is very straight forward if you follow your instruction manual. Once link has been established via the supplied software, you can simply download the ring tones to your PC then transfer them to your mobile phone via the cable connection. Please check with the instruction manuals for your cell phone for exact details on how to transfer files since each manufacture/model of mobile phones has their own method. (Please check with the instruction manuals for your cell phone for exact details on how to transfer files since each manufacture/model of mobile phones has their own method).
2. Via Bluetooth wireless link:
If your phone and computer have this technology it should be fairly easy to transfer files this way. Here is ONE method. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Select the file you want to send and choose 'OPTIONS' then 'SEND VIA' select 'BLUETOOTH' it will then search for devices and send. (See your manual for instructions). Most new mobile phones support Bluetooth since practically all wireless headsets for cell phone use Bluetooth to connect to the phone. If you are using a new laptop, it should have a built-in bluetooth transceiver. However, if you are using an older laptop or a desktop machine, you will most likely require an USB Bluetooth adapter to do this type of transfer. Once you have setup the Bluetooth connection between your phone and your laptop/computer, you will need to download the ringtones of your choice to your PC. Once that has been accomplished, you can simply transfer the ringtones over to your cell using the Bluetooth connection established between your computer and your phone.
3. Via Infra Red (IR):
Infra Red connection is another option for wireless data transfer though it is bit on the slow side and few machines supports it. You will need to have infra-red connectivity on both your phone and your PC/laptop for this to work. First check if your laptop has a built-in infra-red port(some older versions have this). Most PCs will require some kind of infra-red port adaptor since very few computers come with infrared transceivers built in. Then check the manual of your cellular phone to see if it has infra-red port (a good number of cellular phones manufactured before the migration to Bluetooth has a built in infra red port and most PDA type phones still retain this functionality). Then, you can follow the instructions in your manuals to establish a link between your cellular phone and your computer and use this method to download the mosquito ringtones to your cell phone. The overall process is the same as the Bluetooth method where you download the tones you want to your computer, then transfer it to your cellular phone via infra red (instead of Bluetooth) connection.